These are the steps that will follow:
Step # 1: After 1rd Tardy a Principal/Student Conference will be held and student will serve a 1 day lunch intervention
Step #2: After 2nd Tardy, a Principal/Parent Contact and student will serve a 2 day lunch intervention
Step# 3: After 3rd Tardy, a Principal/Parent/Student Contact and student will serve 3 days of lunch intervention.
Step# 4: After 4th Tardy, Principal/Parent Contact will be made and student will serve 2 more days of lunch intervention.
Step# 5: After 5rd Tardy, Principal/Parent Contact will be made and student will serve lunch intervention every day and receive loss of privilege for quarter.
The consequences of violation of these rules are:
1st Referral – Verbal warning by the teacher or change of seat assignment (Teacher/student meeting)
2nd Referral – Administrator/Student Conference and parent notification by phone contact
3rd Referral – Administrator/Parent Conference
Parent Contact for an immediate conference,
Student will also serve 1 day house suspension on the following day
4th Referral – Administrator/Student Conference
- Parent Contact
- Student will be suspended for 3 days
- An administrator/Parent conference will be required upon his/her return – student will place on a Behavior/Intervention Contract.
- Referred to Anger Management – student will be required to attend (2) anger management classes (1) of which parent will have to attend.
5th Referral – Administrator/Student Conference
- Parent Contact
- Student will be suspended for 5 days
- An administrator/Parent conference will be required upon his/her return – student will assign Anger Management for the remainder of the semester.
- Revise behavior/intervention contract – Refer to transfer process and/or seek alternative educational placement
6th Referral – Suspended until Transfer meeting
- Parent Notification of suspension
- Parent Notification of set date and time
- Inform parent of new educational Placement